After you place your order, you will receive e-mail confirmation about your order. Below are the e-mails you will receive:
- Order Confirmation.
This email will be follow immediately after you place your order. This email contains your order number, information on tracking your order, shipping information, and customer service contact information. This will also serve as your receipt for returns and warranties. Please review for any errors on shipping, billing or order information and contact customer service if needed.
- UPS Shipment Email.
This e-mail confirms the shipment of your order, on a partial or complete basis. Depending on the quantity of your order and each item’s availability, you may receive multiple e-mails due to partial shipment of your order. The arrival time of your order depends on the shipping method selected, item selected, item availability, and your location.
- Important Update on Your Order.
There are occasions where the item you have selected is out of stock and on back order. You will receive an e-mail notification that the item you purchased is back ordered and the approximate duration to fulfill your order. Please contact customer service if you wish to change your order.
- Check your e-mail.
- You were required to enter an e-mail address during Checkout; you will receive an order confirmation e-mail upon placement and a shipping notification e-mail. Your Shipping Carrier tracking number will be provided in the body of your shipping notification e-mail.
- You will be able to track your shipment using the Shipping Carrier tracking number provided in the shipping notification e-mail. Most orders can be tracked this way within 48 business hours from the time you place your order.
- Contact us.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions regarding your order status.
Delivery of your items can take anywhere from three to eight full business days after it is shipped, depending on shipping location, item location and shipping method you select at Checkout. Business days are Monday - Friday for all shipments, excluding federal holidays within the United States. Next Day Air orders placed on a Friday will be delivered no sooner than the following Monday.
We place a high value on customer security and privacy. Precautions are taken to verify the security and privacy of orders. For this reason, most items take a minimum of 1 to 2 days to leave our warehouse, before entering the shipping process. Note: If you choose to upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received and your credit card authorized by 3:00 p.m. EST or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
Inspect Your Items
When your order is delivered, immediately inspect the carton for any potential damage that may have occurred during shipment. Inspect the packaging as well as the contents of the package to ensure the correct items were received. Please note that items are shipped from multiple locations and at different times. If you do not have your full order within 14 days from the time of placement, please contact customer service. It is normal for the carton to show some wear; however, if damage did occur follow these steps:
- Accept the package from the delivery company, but note that it is damaged when accepting the shipment and call Customer Service to report the item was delivered damaged. If the package is left for you and the delivery company is not present please Contact a Customer Service Specialist immediately. Please have your order number ready when you call.
- If there is severe damage to the carton, refuse the delivery and contact a Customer Service Specialist immediately. Please have your order number ready when you call.
Orders or parts of an order are canceled for various reasons. Here is a list of cancellation criteria:
- Item(s) not available. (You will be contacted prior to us canceling the item(s))
- The shipping/billing address could not be verified.
- Difficulty in processing your payment information.
- Cannot ship the items requested to the address provided.
If your order meets any of the criteria above, you will receive a call and/or email regarding your order which will explain the reason for the delay/cancellation. If you are interested in alternative products, please contact a Customer Service Agent by e-mail for a recommendation. If we are unable to reach you via phone or email we will cancel the items/order and send you an email update.
Canceling/Changing Your Order
After you have clicked "Order," you have a short amount of time in which you can cancel or modify your order. If you need to cancel or change your order in any way you must call Customer Service to do so. We cannot accept changes to orders or cancellations via email due to how quickly the orders are processed for shipping.
Your credit card will not be charged if you cancel an order, however you may see an authorization on your card for up to 7 business days after the day the order was submitted. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Refused ShipmentsOccasionally you may wish to cancel an order that has already shipped. If you wish to get a credit for the items you will need to accept the shipment and return to us. If shipments are refused upon delivery, the original and return shipping charges will be charged to your original form of payment.