PRO-LITE Blaster 2 Alloy Pickleball Paddle
- Used and endorsed by Corrine Carr, 2015 Women's Doubles Silver Medalist
- Exceptional combination of balance, power, and control meant for improved performance
- High performance oversize fiberglass construction meant for high impact shots
- Popular Blaster shape with engineered Aluminum Honeycomb Core
- LARGE sweet spot, great for the tennis to pickleball convert looking for tennis racket similarities
- Softer feel with the power of a composite paddle
- Perfectly contoured handle for all grip variations. A comfortable grip is EVERYTHING!
- One of a kind PICKLEBALL ONLY tapered end cap allowing for an extra firm hold on paddle resulting in less slippage and more control
- Made in the USA
- Approximate Weight: 7.3 - 7.8 oz
- Length: 15 3/4"
- Width: 8 1/8"
- Grip Circumference: 4 1/8"
- Grip Length: 5"
- Grip: Gamma Supreme (standard)
"I play with the Blaster 2 because it has great feel for dinking and also a lot of power for ripping the ball at my opponents. This combination of power and control was difficult to find, but I was fortunate to find it with the B2. I love this paddle for both singles and doubles!!"
Corrine Carr-2015 Fall Brawl 5.0 Mixed and Women's Doubles Silver Medalist, 2015 USAPA Women's Doubles Silver Medalist
We Also Recommend