Crescent Moon Silver 17 Expedition Men's Snowshoes
Snowshoeing gives people the opportunity to explore areas that are well off the beaten path during winter. There are countless canyons, dried-up riverbeds, mountain sides, forests, and fields to discover, explore and experience. If you’re the kind of person who likes to make their own trail or carry enough gear to be out for a day or more, the Crescent Moon Silver 17 Expedition Snowshoe is lightweight, but large in surface area—exactly what you need to trudge across miles and miles of unbroken snow and tundra.
Expedite your expedition with a pair of Silver 17 Snowshoes; with over 300 square inches of surface area you practically float across the terrain, and because the shoes weigh only 4.6lbs per pair, you might want to carry everyone else’s backpack as well. (Or not.) Or maybe you’re ready to take on the entire northwoods and consider the Gold 17, the upgraded version of Silver version.
The binding on the Silver 17 Trail Breaking Snowshoe can accommodate shoe sizes up to 10 ½ and features the aluminum version of the 3-claw traction system including a heel claw, main claw, and Crescent Moon’s unique climbing toe claw. When you’re carrying a lot of weight, traction and float are essential. The Silver 17s are large enough to float you and your gear, but you’ll also find them easy to maneuver because of the modified tear-drop shape and their light weight. Having the Silver 17 Expedition Snowshoes will make you feel like you can go anywhere, do anything, and follow your own inclinations… wherever they may take you.
- 4.6 lbs/pair
- Recommended for snowshoers up to 300lbs
- 10 x 37 in, tapered frame increases maneuverability
- Cam-locking binding system for a perfect fit up to size 11
- 3 aluminum crampon system including intuitive toe claw
- Polished aluminum frame
- Expedition Snowshoes for Men
Crescent Moon Snowshoes are left and right specific – the adjusting buckles will always be on the outside of your foot for easy access.
- Center your foot in the binding before you make any adjustments
- Wrap the heel strap around the back of your foot, through the spring cam buckle and pull on the end of the strap to tighten. Tuck excess strap into the “strap keeper”.
- Pull upward on the loop strap to tighten the harness over your foot until comfortable but snug.
To take off your snowshoes, lift the ends of the over foot buckles and the release lever of the heel strap buckle to loosen straps. Step out of binding.
Please allow 7-10 business days for shipping.