Crescent Moon Silver 13 Trail Women's Snowshoes
Making a shoe specifically for women was a good idea in 1997 so Crescent Moon expanded the choices and created a series of shoes for women. The Silver 13 is the same frame as the Gold 13, but features a lightweight aluminum crampon system and a redesigned binding for increased control and comfort. Like the other women’s shoes in the Crescent Moon line, the Silver 13 has an exaggerated teardrop shape to make it easier to walk and snowshoe than traditionally shaped shoes and to provide you with an athletic and natural stride.
- 3.3 lbs/pair Recommended for women snowshoers up to 165 lbs on trails and rolling hills
- 8.5 x 24.5 in, exaggerated tear drop shape
- Cam-locking buckle binding system which provides a perfect fit
- 3 aluminum crampon system including the intuitive toe design
- Polished aluminum frame
- Women’s Trail Snowshoes
Crescent Moon Snowshoes are left and right specific – the adjusting buckles will always be on the outside of your foot for easy access.
- Center your foot in the binding before you make any adjustments
- Wrap the heel strap around the back of your foot, through the spring cam buckle and pull on the end of the strap to tighten. Tuck excess strap into the “strap keeper”.
- Pull upward on the loop strap to tighten the harness over your foot until comfortable but snug.
To take off your snowshoes, lift the ends of the over foot buckles and the release lever of the heel strap buckle to loosen straps. Step out of binding.
Please allow 7-10 business days for shipping.