Crescent Moon Silver 10 Backcountry Men's Snowshoes
Recommended for snowshoers up to 225lbs, the Crescent Moon Silver 10 Backcountry Snowshoe is larger and longer than the Silver 9—another excellent beginners snowshoe for those who might want to explore the snowy tundra off the beaten path.
The binding features an easy-to-use cam-locking buckle system which provides a comfortable, athletic fit for shoe sizes up to 10 ½ . The Silver 10 Backcountry Snowshoe’s lightweight and maneuverable design features a unique 3-claw aluminum traction system that includes Crescent Moon’s unique climbing toe claw. That toe claw makes climbing easier and puts your foot in a natural position. Compared to snowshoes which require a heel lift,Crescent Moon’s toe claw doesn’t need any adjustments—it’s always on and always underfoot.
Crescent Moon’s Silver 10 Backcountry Snowshoe is versatile and lightweight so it’s easy to use, both on and off trails, with or without a backpack. At under $200, the Silver 10 is one of the best values in the entire snowshoe industry. The polished aluminum finish and TIG-welded frames not only make them extremely durable but a great reflection on you. Beginners delight, the Silver 10 Backcountry Snowshoe is a great introduction to the back woods! If you’re inspired by the design and the call of the snow, consider taking the next step to the Gold 10 Backcountry Snowshoe, an elegant upgrade with an advanced binding and traction system.
- 4.1 lbs/pair Recommended for snowshoers up to 225lbs
- 10 x 32 in, teardrop shaped frame for more athletic feel than traditional shapes
- Cam-locking buckle binding system which provides a perfect performance fit
- 3 aluminum crampon system featuring the intuitive toe claw design
- Polished aluminum frame
- Off-trail Backcountry Snowshoes for Men
Crescent Moon Snowshoes are left and right specific – the adjusting buckles will always be on the outside of your foot for easy access.
- Center your foot in the binding before you make any adjustments
- Wrap the heel strap around the back of your foot, through the spring cam buckle and pull on the end of the strap to tighten. Tuck excess strap into the “strap keeper”.
- Pull upward on the loop strap to tighten the harness over your foot until comfortable but snug.
To take off your snowshoes, lift the ends of the over foot buckles and the release lever of the heel strap buckle to loosen straps. Step out of binding.
Please allow 7-10 business days for shipping.
We Also Recommend