Crescent Moon Gold 9 All-Terrain Snowshoes
The Crescent Moon All Terrain Men’s Gold 9 series might be the best all-around snowshoe on earth for both technical as well as recreational ‘shoers up to 195 lbs. Aggressive stainless steel crampons including Crescent Moon’s unique climbing toe claw along with some nasty, biting, sharp claws immediately below the ball of your foot and at the heel make traction terrific – no slipping or sliding allowed, even on hard and icy inclines.
The bindings on the Crescent Moon Gold 9 series are special, fitting every kind of shoe up to size 10 ½ with exceptional comfort and function, you feel support in every direction of movement whether it’s uphill, downhill, traversing terrain, walking, or even running. The bindings are incredibly easy and fast to get into, and out of, but best when they’re on. They hold your foot like no other design and instead of nylon webbing like other brands use, Crescent Moon is the only snowshoe binding that uses hypalon for strapping. That means it won’t come loose, won’t freeze, and won’t come off your foot in the middle of a steep, snowy climb. (If your foot size is bigger than 10 ½, you’re going to need the next step up, the Gold 10 model.)
For durability, performance, comfort and reliability, the All Terrain Gold 9 Snowshoe is a great choice for any snowshoe enthusiast, man or woman. Confidence in your equipment makes you comfortable in every situation. And with gear this good, your boundaries are limitless. Under a Crescent Moon, or maybe that’s with Crescent Moon underfoot, you can find your bliss; put your feet in a better place, and your head is sure to follow.
- 4.4 lbs/pair Recommended for snowshoers up to 195lbs in all conditions
- 9 x 27, teardrop shaped frame for greater maneuverability than traditional shapes
- SPL binding system which provides a perfect performance fit
- 3 stainless steel crampon system featuring the intuitive “toe” claw design
- Lollipop Blue & Bombastic Burgundy frame colors
- Snowshoes for mountain hiking and trails
Crescent Moon Snowshoes are left and right specific – the adjusting buckles, including the ratcheting heel buckle will always be on the outside of your foot for easy access.
- Center your foot in the binding before you make any adjustments
- First adjust the length of the heel strap with the cinch buckle located at the instep side of each foot. (you will only need to do this step once) Tuck excess strap into strap keeper.
- Wrap the heel strap around your heel and put the ratchet buckle on the plastic ladder strap. “Ratchet” toward the front of your foot with a forward back motion of the lever until snug.
- Pull upward on the large loop strap over your foot until comfortably snug.
To take off your snowshoes, pinch the release of the ratchet buckle mechanism and slide toward the back of your foot until completely disengaged. Pull upward on the mini cord loop over your foot to loosen straps and step out.
We Also Recommend