Crescent Moon Gold 13 Trail Women's Snowshoes
Crescent Moon was the first to make a series of snowshoes for women, and by the way, designed by a woman, who also happens to be the co-founder of the company. The Crescent Moon Gold 13 Trail snowshoe is for women up to 165lbs. It’s lightweight, very easy to maneuver and features a binding system so well designed and functional it has been recognized as the “best” snowshoe on the market by most outside magazine at some point during the last 18 years Crescent Moon has been making it. That’s one small step for women, one giant snowshoe leap for women-kind.
Crescent Moon was the first snowshoe manufacturer (1997) to design a women’s specific model and series of shoes to accommodate the differences of a woman’s stride. The Gold 13 features a frame which has been bent with a very steep nose and tapered tail. Because of this unique teardrop shape, with each step, the shoes will clear away from themselves within the distance of your own natural stride without forcing you to adapt a new walking style, like traditionally shaped snowshoes do. The Gold 13’s are exceptionally responsive, lightweight, and comfortable on any trail.
- 3.95 lbs/pair Recommended for women snowshoers up to 165 lbs on trails and rolling hills
- 8.5 x 24.5 in, exaggerated tear drop shape
- SPL binding system which provides a perfect fit
- 3 stainless steel crampons including a toe claw for climbing
- Sapphire Blue and Transparent Teal frame colors
- Women’s Trail Snowshoes
Crescent Moon Snowshoes are left and right specific – the adjusting buckles, including the ratcheting heel buckle will always be on the outside of your foot for easy access.
- Center your foot in the binding before you make any adjustments
- First adjust the length of the heel strap with the cinch buckle located at the instep side of each foot. (you will only need to do this step once) Tuck excess strap into strap keeper.
- Wrap the heel strap around your heel and put the ratchet buckle on the plastic ladder strap. “Ratchet” toward the front of your foot with a forward back motion of the lever until snug.
- Pull upward on the large loop strap over your foot until comfortably snug.
To take off your snowshoes, pinch the release of the ratchet buckle mechanism and slide toward the back of your foot until completely disengaged. Pull upward on the mini cord loop over your foot to loosen straps and step out.
We Also Recommend