Crescent Moon Gold 12 Running Snowshoes w/ Bindings
Running snowshoes are made to move you and your feet in a natural and ergonomically efficient way and how the Crescent Moon Gold 12 model snowshoe was designed. And even though we have won the ‘Winter Gear of the Year’ award for our running snowshoes (Trail Runner Magazine), we continue to make further changes in our pursuit of a better racing/running shoe. You can choose a direct mount or, the standard Gold 12 race shoe which comes with the best and most secure binding available…. It has become the Gold standard!
The Gold 12 is an athletic, responsive design with a comfortable and easy to use race binding which accommodates your favorite training or race shoes and compliments your natural stride. It’s a winning combination, you and the Gold 12. To keep your feet warm and dry, consider the neoprene booties that fit over your running shoes for complete comfort.
- 3.1 lbs/pair Recommended for anyone running or training
- 8.5 x 24.5 in., tapered teardrop shape
- lightweight race binding, fits up to size 14 with spring loaded cam buckles
- 3 aluminum claw system featuring the intuitive toe claw design
- Candy Red & Screamin’ Yellow frame colors
- Racing shoes for men and women
Crescent Moon Snowshoes are left and right specific – the adjusting buckles, including the ratcheting heel buckle will always be on the outside of your foot for easy access.
- Center your foot in the binding before you make any adjustments
- First adjust the length of the heel strap with the cinch buckle located at the instep side of each foot. (you will only need to do this step once) Tuck excess strap into strap keeper.
- Wrap the heel strap around your heel and put the ratchet buckle on the plastic ladder strap. “Ratchet” toward the front of your foot with a forward back motion of the lever until snug.
- Pull upward on the large loop strap over your foot until comfortably snug.
To take off your snowshoes, pinch the release of the ratchet buckle mechanism and slide toward the back of your foot until completely disengaged. Pull upward on the mini cord loop over your foot to loosen straps and step out.
Please allow 7-10 business days for shipping.