Crescent Moon Gold 10 Backcountry Men's Snowshoes
Crescent Moon's Backcountry Snowshoe for off and on-trail conditions, the Gold 10 is built for unending exploration where most trails end. Featuring a larger version of Crescent Moon’s outstanding SPL binding, the Backcountry Snowshoe accommodates foot sizes 10 to 15 including smaller sized, but large volume boots like snowboard or hard-shell tele boots and every other kind of cold weather boot.
The Backcountry Snowshoe also features a brilliant set of traversing claws in addition to the stainless steel teeth located at the ball, heel, and most uniquely, the climbing toe claw. Who needs a rope when you can dig your feet into the side of a mountain and with hands on hips, plant your own flag in the ground. Pure science and artistic craftsmanship spliced into each other to make the Backcountry snowshoe model by Crescent Moon a golden addition to your mountain exploration equipment..
Big footed men with backcountry aspirations finally have a snowshoe to match their goals. The moderated tear drop shape of the Backcountry model makes the 32” x 10” dimension feel more maneuverable than traditionally shaped 30” snowshoes and the bindings work in concert with the platform to make every step one of great importance and significance in the pursuit of happiness. What more can be said, but these are the finest backcountry snowshoes you’ll ever own? We suggest you buy them.
- 4.95 lbs/pair Recommended for snowshoers up to 225 lbs
- 10 x 32 in, teardrop shaped frame for more athletic feel than traditional shapes
- Large SPL binding system which provides a perfect performance fit
- 3 stainless steel crampons PLUS additional traversing claws
- Candy Apple Red & Sartorial Green frame colors
- Men’s Backcountry Snowshoes
Crescent Moon Snowshoes are left and right specific – the adjusting buckles, including the ratcheting heel buckle will always be on the outside of your foot for easy access.
- Center your foot in the binding before you make any adjustments
- First adjust the length of the heel strap with the cinch buckle located at the instep side of each foot. (you will only need to do this step once) Tuck excess strap into strap keeper.
- Wrap the heel strap around your heel and put the ratchet buckle on the plastic ladder strap. “Ratchet” toward the front of your foot with a forward back motion of the lever until snug.
- Pull upward on the large loop strap over your foot until comfortably snug.
To take off your snowshoes, pinch the release of the ratchet buckle mechanism and slide toward the back of your foot until completely disengaged. Pull upward on the mini cord loop over your foot to loosen straps and step out.
We Also Recommend